Race to the King
22-23 June 2019
Location: Gaston Farm, Arundel, BN18 0RS – Winchester Cathedral, Winchester, SO23 9LS
Distance: 52 miles
Registration: £39 (non stop) / £59 (weekender, inc. camping)
Minimum fundraising: £425
Race to the King is the stunning South Downs walk, jog or run, taking you from Arundel to the magnificent Winchester Cathedral.
Along the stunning South Downs Way, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the Ancient Weald of Southern England and the Queen Elizabeth Country Park.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on the full distance in one go.
You’ll be inspired with every step you take.
· Training programme tailored to all levels
· Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
· Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
· Bag transport to the finish
· Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
· Medical support at pit stops and en route
· Finisher’s medal
Click here to watch the video (link on charity hub)